You love your house and that’s good. Still, it does not prevent it from turning old and wasted. Yet, you can stop this or repair the damage. This is something that will happen, and the best thing you can do Read More ...
Over the course of your life you are going to experience all kind of symptoms that you would have to deal with. Most of these symptoms are benign, but some of them need to be taken a little seriously. Swelling can be dangerous because there are so many different causes for it. You might think that swelling was caused by a bee sting, or that it was caused by an allergic reaction that you were previously unaware of. However, if you do face swelling in the face and neck, it could be indicative of something far more dangerous: asbestos poisoning.
When you have asbestos poisoning, your circulation starts to drop. This is because the toxin affects the heart significantly and reduces its ability to pump blood. The first areas that end up suffering are your face and neck because this is where most of the blood goes at first before moving downward. If there is swelling, it could be caused by arteries dilating due to perceived lack of blood pressure.
If you experience a symptom like this, chances are that it is nothing serious. But since there is also a chance that you might be poisoned by something that kills dozens of people every single day, it is important to play it safe. Go and see a doctor, and hire Site Environmental & Remediation Services to check your home to see if there is any contamination. Whichever one of these things you do first, you would know for sure whether or not your symptoms are caused by asbestos. If this toxin was indeed the culprit then you need to rush to the emergency room at once because time is of the essence. Get your home tested regularly to prevent this from happening.